Question about Pro*C and .h

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <apalma.nospam_at_cec.uchile.cl>
Date: 5 Jul 2001 15:04:13 GMT

[Quoted] I´m writing a program in Pro*C, which have a lot of functions that uses SQL statements. This functions are also going to be used for a lot of other programs. My idea was to create a functions.h file, and link this in all the .pc files using

#include "functions.h"

but when I compile, it returns a lot of error related to the fact that can´t exists a library linked through #include with SQL statements inside it.

My question is: What other ways to link that library can I use?

I think that I can compile this library as an object code (functions.o) and include it using gcc

gcc **** -lfunctions ****

but I´m not sure of the sintax ans the way to do that.

Can somebody give another idea?

Thanks a lot

--
Atte.