Re: Forms Question 6.0.8.11

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 05:51:15 GMT

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:55:52 GMT, "H Smith" <hsmith00_at_prodigy.net> wrote:

>I have a form with multiple drop downs in which I use "List Items" . What I
>don't want to see is the blank item that
>appears as the last item in the list. I don't see how to prevent this.
>
>Any clues anyone?

I've also had this problem: the solution is in work and I'm at home :(

But I seem to remember finding it by reading the documentation VERY carefully. There's some combination of whether the user can type their own values in and a few other things that forces the blank line. It's a feature, honest, not a bug! Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 07:51:15 CEST

Original text of this message