Re: Profiler tool

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:27:08 -0700

wayne wrote:

> > does anybody knows a free tool for Oracle like SQL Servers Profiler?
>
> What exactly does the SQL Server Profile do, and what platform are you
> running?

Excellent questions. Steffen joins a long list of other SQL Server types that somehow figure that SQL Server may have capabilities not present in far superior databases and who assumes that because it is a Microsoft product we should either know, or care, about it.

Perhaps we will learn something about SQL Server ... and he will learn something about Oracle.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon May 28 2001 - 03:27:08 CEST

Original text of this message