Re: Report Designer

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:12:22 GMT

[Quoted] On Mon, 21 May 2001 15:28:33 -0400, "Sanjay K Singh" <sanjay_at_vimich.com> wrote:

>We have started our work on Reports 6.0. But the irony is that it complains
>of illegal operation and shuts down every now and then especially when
>report definition file is being saved. Its simply irritating, can somebody
>help me. I have 64 MB RAM on my machine.

It does this for me, too: I also have 64M. I believe Oracle recommend a mnimum of 256M. Buy more memory. Or convince your boss to do so (thus extending a 10-minute job to 10 months of pratting about with paperwork, but that's life). Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 00:12:22 CEST

Original text of this message