Icons in forms

From: sdenney <sdenney_at_healthetech.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:18:48 -0700

[Quoted] I'm a little confused on creating iconic buttons in forms. I want to create [Quoted] [Quoted] a button, set its iconic property = true, and specify a picture to represent the button.

[Quoted] [Quoted] My question is, why can't I just put it in he same directory as the form? [Quoted] Do I have to put it in a certain directory based on the operating system and [Quoted] [Quoted] set an environment variable to point to it? What about web forms where I [Quoted] don't know the operating system of the client?

Help or discussion of any kind would be appreciated Received on Fri May 18 2001 - 21:18:48 CEST

Original text of this message