JDeveloper - SessionInfo error

From: Rogier Schoenmakers <rogiers_at_xilinx.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:30:02 +0100

Hi all,

I've just started using JDeveloper, and I'm doing some tryout applications.
The problem is as this:

    I create a new "business components frame", and add a SessionInfo component.
The SessionInfo Icon displays a red cross through it (telling me it doesn't work, which it doesn't). So now I want to bind this with a connection that I already have, so I select the sessionInfo object in the "Navigation pane", and look at the "propery inspector". Then I click the elipses of the connectionInfo property, and select my existing connection.

This connection has already worked with some other tryouts.

But this does not make the red-cross go away (And I can't bind a RowSetInfo object to it because it is supposedly not correctly set, which is more important than the red-cross ;-)

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers
Rogier. Received on Fri May 18 2001 - 10:30:02 CEST

Original text of this message