Passing nth number of parameters to a procedure

From: Baba Yetunde <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 23:02:15 GMT

Hi,

I have a table with 3 fields:
[Quoted] ID_no number, preference_name varchar2(10) , pre_value number

What I desire is a procedure, that I can pass n numbers of parameters to. It sould first delete all records for the ID_no found in the table. then add a row for each parameter passed (i.e ID_no number, preference_name varchar2(10) , pre_value number).

What is the best way of doing this?
Please not the Procedure will be part of a package and will be called from an application.

Regards Received on Fri May 18 2001 - 01:02:15 CEST

Original text of this message