Re: 11i dot matrix printer compatibility - advice please

From: Ludo Van Helleputte <Ludo.van.helleputte_at_be.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 21:12:04 +0200

As far as I know, all reports in 11i are character based, so this should (SHOULD) be no problem, as far as you configure your codemap (characterset) ... we're printing on Brother laserprinters, but in std. text with escape characters for bold, italics, ... the only problem we had were the special characters for e-accent in french ... and of course the printer should work from the operating system where your 11i is running on ...