Problem using Oracle Reports 6.0i on Windows 2000

From: Mike Macaskill <mym_at_bom.gov.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:58:45 GMT

Hi

I have installed OR 6.0i (Patch 3A) on a PC running Win2K, and I am having problems with the run time and builder executables, which fall over intermittently due to access violations. I just wondered if there was anyone else out there having the same problem. Ihave talked to people running NT and they have said they have no such problems. So, is this a general problem with Win2k or is just a problem with my installation?

Thanks in advance for any help

Mike Macaskill Received on Mon Apr 30 2001 - 01:58:45 CEST

Original text of this message