EJB application on OAS - Bean instance already in use

From: (wrong string) äÍÉÔÒÉÊ ìÅÂÅÄØ <dimson_at_minjust.gov.ua>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:32:41 +0300

Hi!

We run EJB application on OAS working with applet and Oracle DB,but last weeks we have error in event log every 5 minutes and users cant work - java applets hang.

Error description:
" The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( OracleWRBService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: 04-10-2001 13:58:52 475054

lesya                `EJB/ECO Container:WillAndLegacy/RemoteDataServerEJB`
677        1          0x8000001  `Bean instance already in use` "

It was stateless bean.
We deployed statefull bean but error persists, we tried to increase maxinstances parameter in wrb.app but error persists. Seems that OAS have upper bound for bean instances quantity...

What is the problem ?

Dmytro Lebid Received on Tue Apr 24 2001 - 12:32:41 CEST

Original text of this message