CDA-00101 when trying to delete a column - Designer/2000 v1.3.2

From: Andrew Hardy <nobody_at_spam.from.news.AdvanticaTech.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:37:22 +0100

Hi,

I'm tidying up a repository created by a previous team member. In one of the table definitions there is a column named 'XXXXXX' - looks like it was put there to remind someone to think of a proper name!

The column is an attribute only and doesn't appear in any PK/FK definitions for that table.

[Quoted] When I try to delete the column I get the CDA-00101 message indicating that the column is being referenced somewhere.

How do I find out where the column is being referenced?

Andy

--
Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Advantica
Technologies Ltd