Re: Opening a form

From: Tom Deseamus <elrice2_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:56:03 GMT

I found it, thanks. I agree that the question was a simple one, it's just that I am trying to come up to speed on forms very quickly and I am trying to use many information sources to facilitate the process. I do have two other "outstanding" questions if you, or anyone else would like to take a stab at them?

  1. How can I change the data source for a list item, based on the post-change trigger of another list item. [Quoted]
  2. My data forms open up in a mode of entering a new record. How can I have them open up in a mode where all applicable records are displayed, like I ran the query-execute?

Thank you,
Tom Deseamus