Menu ICONs Gone Forms 6i

From: Denny Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:12:11 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] I installed Forms 6i in W2K and recompiled to Forms from Forms5.0. Everything runs OK with one exception. On of the applications uses 4 forms [Quoted] (one is a MDI_FRAME) and a customized menu. When the app comes up, the commands are on the menu, e.g. action, edit, form, etc but the icons are not [Quoted] there. The fly-over help is there and the space where the ICON was raises [Quoted] [Quoted] when the cursor is over the spot where the ICON should be. I can't figure [Quoted] out why this is happening. Did something change in this relase??? Thanks for any help Received on Tue Apr 17 2001 - 23:12:11 CEST

Original text of this message