Re: Communication: Forms => Reports

From: Dr. Hans-Dieter Wehe <dieter_at_wehe.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:02:16 +0200

You have to create a parameter-liste within forms and then add your default where to that parameter, e.g. list_id := create_parameter_list ( 'mylist' ) ; add_parameter ( mylist, 'AA_LIKE', TEXTPARAMETER, :aa.like. Then call reports.
In Reports you must define a user-parameter "AA_LIKE". This parameter will receive your default-where. In the reports data-model you must use that parameter in the select statement like this: select ...
from ...
where &AA_LIKE.
"&AA_LIKE" is replaced by your default-where string. regards hans-dieter