Re: populate

From: Dr. Hans-Dieter Wehe <dieter_at_wehe.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:07:41 +0200

I don't know exactly if something else is wrong, but in your select statement there should be blanks at the end or at the beginning  of each string(i.e. before the "select", the "from" and the "order by"):
 rg_id := create_group_from_query('CGDV$DLRG',

     ' select RV_MEANING,RV_LOW_VALUE'||
     ' from TRS_REF_CODES'||
     ' order by 2');

regards hans-dieter