Pro C finds a break without a loop!

From: Gabriel Belingueres <belingueres_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:27:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I having a problem when programming with Pro C using CC v4.2 in Solaris.

It seems that the CC compiler finds a break statement outside a switch or while when trying to compile the C++ code generated by the Pro C precompiler in a SQL EXEC statement.

The workaround we found to solve the problem is easy, but ugly:

  for (;;) {
    EXEC SQL DELETE FROM table WHERE attr = 'UGLY';     break;
  }

Why this problem arises and how do I avoid it?

Regards,
Gabriel

[Quoted] Get 250 color business cards for FREE! at Lycos Mail http://mail.lycos.com/freemail/vistaprint_index.html

--
Posted from fes.whowhere.com [209.185.123.154]