PL/SQL for Mac

From: Ojas Joshi <ojas.joshi_at_net-linx.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:45:40 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for a copy of SQL Navigator to install on my machine so that I can compile/debug my PL/SQL Blocks.

Thanks,

Ojas Joshi
Junior Developer
net-linx Americas
780 453 4025

Unless otherwise indicated, this e-mail and any attachments hereto contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above under terms of confidentiality and non-use agreements. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) or for purposes not permitted by such agreements, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 16:45:40 CEST

Original text of this message