deployejb

From: Steve Lewis <steven.k.lewis_at_att.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 02:25:46 GMT

[Quoted] I'm attempting to use deployejb to deploy the helloworld EJB example that comes with Oracle. I'm using 8.1.7, and everything compiles fine, but I don't seem to be able to connect to the database. I have JServer installed, [Quoted] and my listener is set up for IIOP, but I'm using the wrong SID or something.

-s sess_iiop://steve:2481:stevedb

This is the session setup info that I'm using. my machine (steve) locally, [Quoted] port 2481 (which is what it is in listener.ora) and stevedb, which is the SID in my tnsnames.ora file. Is there a different listener SID that I need [Quoted] to be using? I tried using default ORCL but that didn't work.

Any clue would help,
Thanks!
Steve Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 04:25:46 CEST

Original text of this message