Re: cobol precompiler

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:47:32 +0200

"Wolf Grossi" <wg_at_*NoEMail*PleaseRespond*NG*ID*magro-soft.com> wrote in message news:9a48li$jr6$1_at_rohrpostix.uta4you.at...
> hi,
> can anybody tell me where on the ora8.1.[5|6|7] linux & unixware7
 cd-rom
> i can find the cobol-precompiler???
> Oracle tells me it's on the cd's but the support guy's never seen an
> oracle-cd ;-), so he cant tell me where to spot the product.
>
> thanks for reading,
> wolf

AFAIK all pre-compilers are now part of Oracle Programmer, so they don't come with the server anymore.
Otherwise the installer should be capable of bringing up a list of avalaible products.
If that still doesn't help, you might need to take out the CD, look through it's hole, and try to 'spot' it in this fashion, lol

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sat Mar 31 2001 - 12:47:32 CEST

Original text of this message