Re: Reports Page Orientation

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:34:40 GMT

In general, you can't flip your orientation from page to page. However, in 6.0/6i there are 3 report sections, each of which can have its own orientation.
So your summary page could be landscape while the rest of the report is portrait, and its all within one report.

John Alexander
www.summitsoftwaredesign.com
St. Petersburg, FL