Re: What tools exist for migrating MS Access to relational databases?

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:50:56 +0200

Hi,
Have a look at Chyfo www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html

This tool facilitates the movement of tables between different or same database systems. It exports a table to a text file (CSV, TAB and fixed length are supported formats) and generates DDL and import-load scripts for specified database.

Best regards, Dmitry.

--
www.ispirer.com - Database migration tools and services for Oracle and IBM
DB2.