Cut, Copy, Paste built-ins in D2K

From: Aparna <bliss_is_ignorance_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:27:10 +0800

hi all,

apart from magic items / icons in the menu, D2K allows us to use the built-ins cut_region, copy_region and paste_region to create customised cut, copy, paste commands. the problem we r facing is that when we use cut_region or copy_region to cut / copy the data from a text box and then use paste_region to paste the same into another text box, the record status does not change to 'changed' as a result, commit built-ins do not recognise that the record is to be saved and hence do not save this newly pasted data. any solutions???

thanks for ur attention

regards
aparna Received on Sat Mar 17 2001 - 04:27:10 CET

Original text of this message