Re: Please help with upgrade of Form v4.5 to 5

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:20:51 GMT

Hi John,

Thank you for replying..
[Quoted] You can go straight from 4.5 to 6 ?? But what about the objects and I believe.. the visual linkage object. ? I am unsure as to what they are since I only play with 6 but my colleague said that there's some incopatibility with it... cause of some objects that were linked differently.. between 4.5 and 6.

Any advise will be greatly appriciated.

-Arthur