EJB on OAS 9i

From: ZHU Jia <jia.zhu_at_ains.at>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 08:58:15 +0100

Hello,

maybe these were answered before but I'm new here, so please bear with me: What's the ability of OAS 9i as an J2EE Application Server? Does it support Container Managed Persistence and does it do it well? Can I use another IDE (like JBuilder4) instead of JDeveloper to develop my EJBs and expect easy way to deploy them on the OAS 9i?
I'm about to try them out myself but maybe some of you helpful people out there can give me some tips;-)
Any kind of hints is highly appreciated and many thanks in advance!

best regards
ZHU Jia Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 08:58:15 CET

Original text of this message