Stopping OMS automatically in UNIX

From: Erik L. Cohen <erik.l.cohen_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:55:36 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all:

When our Digital UNIX box crashes or is re-booted, the OMS does not come down clean and leaves a bunch of java related process hanging out there. This causes a problem when we want to restart the OMS.

Does anyone have a line command syntax that allows the oemctrl stop oms
command to be processed without the user/pw promt to occur? Actually we want to be able to pass the userid/pw in the line command, not to bypass the security.

We want to put this in a shell script to be executed automatically upon re-boot.

Erik. Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 17:55:36 CET

Original text of this message