Re: Developer Certification

From: ExCelLa <excella_at_nospamplease.cistron.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:09:54 +0100

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:07:22 -0500, Christopher Maher <ChristopherMaher_at_Hotmail.com> wrotf:

Hi Chris

For two weeks ago I also started on my first certification exam. I had 48 out of 57 questions (some dumb questions kept me from gaining some more points).

I'm now preparing for exam number 2. I think I will do this one in a few weeks.

Did you do already an exam?

Greets

Alex