Download installation files with ora7win.dll?

From: Rick Hickerson <richard_hickerson_at_agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:41:05 -0500

Anyone know where I can download a set of SQL*Net Windows installation files which will allow me to install the file ora7win.dll?

I have an old copy of ErWin from Logic Works, which I've used for years with Sybase.
But to work with Oracle, it says it needs ora7win.dll. Apparently, Oracle doesn't allow downloads of "obsolete" client software; all I can find is 8i and 9i stuff.

Also, apparently, Logic Works no longer exists, having been acquired by one of the big integrated SQL development environment companies. I can't afford to buy some $20K software package just to get the same capability I already have (if I could get the Oracle 7 client libraries).

Thanks in advance,

Rick

--
Rick Hickerson            T(978)659-4901  _\|/_ Agilent Technologies
IT Consulting Engineer     (646)452-7668   /|\  Innovating the HP Way