Re: SQL*Loader and Date conversions/masks

From: <alvie_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:52:24 GMT

Hi.
[Quoted] If I exclude the hh:mm:ss I get this error: ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string

this is very frustrating - I'm need to get this data loaded. thanks for your help.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 23:52:24 CET

Original text of this message