about this SQL query (newbie here)

From: <">
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:13:17 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Get a list of employees in a department. Include the employee's name and

[Quoted] location in your display. Show also the employees who are not in that department.

I combined the EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operator in my query(after joining

[Quoted] the emp and the dept tables), ie, get all the employees who EXISTS in that dept and get all the employees who NOT EXISTS in that department.

I get the result "No rows selected." Does this mean the two results are

[Quoted] canceling each other? Can you suggest an alternate method?

Thanks Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 19:13:17 CET

Original text of this message