Problem with StarOffice - Oracle on Solaris 2.6

From: SEVERINI Simone <Simone.SEVERINI_at_omnitel.it>
Date: 5 Feb 2001 17:43:06 +0100

I would take any database from Oracle but Adabas (Star Office 5.2) wants one service parameter created with (start/oracle/N8A/easy config). On Solaris 2.6 i haven't this path and I don't know how to configure the service.

On Windows NT is ok, but with Unix is possible to read the service created with Windows NT?

Furthermore, I have installed ORACLE on the same machine where is also installed StarOffice 5.2 and Adabas.

What is the problem? What name I must write in the service, can I link NT server to take the file service?

Help me!!!!!!!

Thank's Simone

simone.severini_at_omnitel.it

Entra in www.omnitel.it. Ti aspetta un mondo di servizi on line

--
Posted from ns.omnitel.it [194.20.65.11]