oracle database

From: kushan <vikasmamta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:47:11 GMT

 Hi

I have a question.
[Quoted] I need to insert data to a temporary table from many database tables. I [Quoted] [Quoted] want that temporary table should be updated when any changes in the database tables occurs. what should the procedure I need to follow. I [Quoted] know i can write stored procedures. but triggers can be written on one [Quoted] table. Do i need to create a view for pulling data from different tables & then inserting it in to temporary table by creating a update [Quoted] trigger for each row on the view.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

--
kushan