Re: ORA-01013

From: <deja2alex_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:51:54 GMT

<ora-docs>
[Quoted] [Quoted] ORA-01013 user requested cancel of current operation

Cause: The user interrupted an Oracle operation by entering CTRL-C, Control-C, or another canceling operation. This forces the current operation to end. This is an informational message only.

Action: Continue with the next operation. </ora-docs>

just guessing...

this may happend if you have rather long (may be >15-60 sec) sql request than web-server is timeout and send "cancel" signal to database. Also you can check your sql query if there is unusual characters there. Or may be some other threads are trying to use the same connection or statement object...

AlexV

In article <3A6EE545.A8694043_at_tiscalinet.it>,   rocco <roccodalto_at_tiscalinet.it> wrote:

> --------------36F19AEC8D900F4D92987833
>
> Hi
> I have this problem
> during the esecution of some query (via jdbc) I have this error
>
> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current
> operation.
>
> I didn't request cancel of current operation.
> My oracle server is ORACLE 8.0.5.0 and I use driver JDBC
 classes111.zip
> (year 1999).
> Can you help me ??
> thanks rocco