Re: Found it!

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:36:48 GMT

I recall several Windows versions had buggy fonts. Several bug fixes ("service" packs M$ calls them) had new font definitions. Do you run with the latest patches?

Mind you - it may very well be a reports bug; but I find it kanda' strange that it was not reported earlier - Arial 12 is quite commonly used, I'd say...

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel