Re: Icons i startform

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:58:56 GMT

Probably not. I always store my icons in a path under the application working directory, ie. application is in: c:\oracle\apps\myapp. icons are in c:\oracle\apps\myapp\icons. The Registry variable points the icons to .\ICONS, the icons subdirectory off the current path. That allows each app to have its own icons, but may introduce some redundancy.

As for you not seeing them, I'm kind of clueless now. I don't think you are allowed to type an extension in the icon filename. Have you tried creating a midi toolbar and using the icons via that or are you using a menu and basing the toolbar creation on it?