Non Programmer question...

From: Shepp <jsheppard_at_granite.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:15:08 -0500

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am a QA Engineer (please don't throw anything at me... :-/ ) looking for [Quoted] [Quoted] some sort ofa data viewer or browser for Oracle 8i, that we can use to Graphically display the contents of tables (not the metadata), in an Excel like fashion. Is there such a tool? Any freeware or shareware? We have the Enterprise Mangler but that only shows us schemas, we need to look at the data that is inserted, upated, etc within tables without running [Quoted] queries, unless of course we have too :-/

Thanks,

Joel Sheppard
Sr. SQA Engineer
Granite Systems Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 23:15:08 CET

Original text of this message