Designer API Script To Add Table Audit Fields

From: <robert.siegel_at_dyncorp.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:52:35 GMT

The Cobb Group Exploring Oracle Designer/Developer of Feb. 1998 had an article and downloadable Designer API script MKAUDIT.SQL to automate the adding of the four "audit" columns to an existing table definition. That script is no longer available from the Cobb Group (now Element K Journals) site. I don't think it was ever posted on their. I always found their accompanying FTP site to be missing lots of the supposedly doenloadable utilities and scripts.

Anyway, does anyone out there have a copy of this script or their own script that does the same thing? I am on a short turn-around project with an existing data model with 109 table definitions. I would prefer not to crteate a new script myself but will if I don't hear anything by tomorrow.

Thanks for any help,
Bob S.

P.S. Please cc any replies to me at robert.siegel_at_dyncorp.com.

Sent via Deja.com