Microsoft ISA Server and Oracle JInitiator

From: Benno Goedhart <bgoedhart_at_iu.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:31:21 +0100

Hello,

I have recently upgraded our all purpose server from MSProxy 2.0 to ISA Beta1. Everything works just fine, except i can't get the Oracle JInitiator get to work with it. It worked just fine with MSProxy 2.0. I need it to register domainnames on the Dutch NIC. Has anyone got experience with this or a solution.

The server is connected to the internet by ADSL (mxstream for the people in The Netherlands). Or at least it was, it is momentarily connected by novaxess with a Cisco router, but that didn't make any difference.

Thanks in advance...

<I also posted this question in microsoft.public.proxy, still no response there> Received on Wed Jan 03 2001 - 15:31:21 CET

Original text of this message