Re: Designer: awe61.exe generates errors

From: <Brian.Duff_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:13:20 GMT

In article <3a4cf7d7.11382805_at_news.erols.com>,   alecvb_at_erols.com (alec) wrote:

> I have uninstalled and reinstalled the designer software.
> I dropped all the objects from the repository and recreated them.
> But I can't fix it.
> any ideas?

Hi Alec,

Designer 6i is not certified against Windows 2000.

However, Designer 6i release 2 will shortly be available which has Windows 2000 certification. I can't promise this will solve your problem, but it's probably worth waiting for a version that properly supports the operating system you're using.

Thanks,

Brian
Oracle JDeveloper Team

Sent via Deja.com