Re: EXPORT oracle problem

From: Takahiko Kajiyama <NOSPAMtkajiyama_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:46:41 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have never encountered this problem but the manual states as follows:

[Quoted] [Quoted] ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

[Quoted] Cause: A generic protocol adapter error occurred.

Action: Check addresses used for proper protocol specification. Before reporting
this error, look at the error stack and check for lower level transport [Quoted] [Quoted] errors.For further details, turn on tracing and reexecute the operation. Turn off
[Quoted] [Quoted] tracing when the operation is complete.

[Quoted] Hope this helps.