WebDB, linking from one report to another

From: Per Sverre Stiansen <per.sverre.stiansen_at_caa.no>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:51:21 +0100

Hi!
Can someone help me out on this? I've heard someone else discussed the possibility of using JavaScript to pass variables from one report/form into a WebDB 2.2 Dynamic Page due to the fact that Dynamic Page not supports use of bind variables. My problem goes something like this: I have one master report page where each row links (the primary key) to a form page, displaying some selected columns from this row. The problem is that this html form page is not what you can call a printable version. I need to add function like "Printable version" of this output and Dynamic Page is, as far as I understand, a good way to create print friendly pages/reports. Is it a way to pass a variable to a Dynamic Page? I know that this is possible in WebDB 3.0 but the site is based on ver 2.2 and will not be ported to 3.0 as far as I know.
Someone?
Many thanks,
--Peres-- Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 20:51:21 CET

Original text of this message