JDBC Oracle

From: Bruno <bruno.genua_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:55:00 GMT

Hello,

I've got a problem to connect to my Personnal Oracle 8.0.3 Database throught the Oracle JDBC Driver (under Win98 and with jdk1.3).

After many tries I've found on oracle site the file classes111.zip which I've add to the classpath when I run my program (I followed the instruction).
It seems to work better because after it, the following line worked:
- Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver");
But there's an exception (UnsatisfiedLinkError : c:\orawin95\bin\oci803jdbc.dll) when the connection is opened :
- con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:oci8:scott/tiger");

Does anyone know or has the good driver corresponding to my configuration ?

Thanks a lot !!

Bruno (FRANCE) Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 00:55:00 CET

Original text of this message