Re: FormBuilder - access RadioGroup value

From: <cleans_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:02:56 GMT

In article <3A34A280.C98A1C9B_at_mail.uni-mainz.de>,   roehle_at_mail.uni-mainz.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem concerning a radiogroup. How can I access its chosen
> value (that means: how can I fetch the selected option into a
 variable)?
> The online help doesn't help me that much...
> Thankx.
>
> Stefan
>
> PS: Please reply to my email address as well.

Hi Stefan
Radiogroup field is like any other field. You have to redirect it to the variable as follows:
Variable_name := :block.name.radio_field_name; Thus the value that selected into the radiogroup will be stored in the variable.
Hope this helps

Clement. R. Elango

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 11 2000 - 12:02:56 CET

Original text of this message