Where is the DBCA ?

From: Sandro PIAZZINI <sandro.piazzini_at_programmer.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:09:51 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] I installed Personal Oracle 8i release 8.1.5 for Windows 98 (from Oracle Tools CD Pack v8)
Naturally, i don't have the printed version of the documentation, so i have downloaded the Personal Oracle Installation Manual (pdf #278820)

It seems to be the 8.1.6 Installation Manual, and the Overview Chaptertalks about a DBCA (Database Configuration Assistant) to create or delete a database

Is it a new feature of the 8.1.6 release ? I can't find it in the Oracle Tools pack v8.1.5 ???

Can i install only the DBCA, downloading the Personal Oracle 8.1.6 release on the Technet Oracle service ?

--
Cordialement,
Sandro

sandro.piazzini_at_programmer.net