Re: Trying to compile the PRO*C utils from Guy Harrison

From: <chiappa_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:56:10 GMT

[Quoted] In article <90glmj$9lp$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Mike Krolewski <mkrolewski_at_rosetta.org> wrote:
> Borland and MFC are the two supported development environments for
 proC
> on the PC.

[Quoted] It´s true : I follow the instructs in the PRO*C manual and the precompiler starts correctly the precompiler. The problem is the getopt [Quoted] function used in the source code : AFAIK it don´t exists in Borland C. Probably is very easy to alter the code to run in Borland, but my experience in C is very limited and small (mainly used Turbo C in the university days ...)

> .. would presume that the AIX will work.

In AIX I have the IBM compiler - same problem with getopt here.

[]s

        Chiappa

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 19:56:10 CET

Original text of this message