How do you tell what version of Net8 is running?

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_ev1.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 10:55:38 -0600

[Quoted] I just installed the Internet Developer suite that has Developer 6i and Designer 6i, but after the install Net8 with the TNSNAMES.ORA file that I was using before the installation didn't work. I recreated a new TNSNAMES.ORA file with the Net8 Assistant with a few of the same databases and Net8 worked ok. One of the main differences in the TNSNAMES.ORA file is that the Net8 assistant didn't append .WORLD to the connect string. Does anyone know how you tell what version of Net8 is running? I'd like to know if the installation upgraded Net8.

Douglas Scott Received on Sat Dec 02 2000 - 17:55:38 CET

Original text of this message