Re: iStore customization

From: wvirnelson <wvirnelson_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:18:06 GMT

As it turns out, I didn't look hard enough. At least 3 or 4 levels of sections can be added to the Browse box hierarchy.

What I think I really need is some sort of automatic connection from iStore to inventory catalog (specifically, SEGMENT1 - SEGMENT20). In this way when inventory is updated, iStore reflects the change as well. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I am not completely thrilled with rewriting the JSP that fills the Browse box.

All suggestions welcome. If I am being too simple-minded, it is only because I am VERY new to iStore (and Oracle in general).

  • wvirnelson