Re: oracle and xml

From: Andreas Mieth <andreas.mieth_at_sdm.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:57:39 +0100

You can find the documentation of Oracle XML tools on http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/ The following book gives a good overview and detailed step by step examples for xml processing with Oracle databases:
Steve Muench: Building Oracle XML Applications. O'Reilly, Oct. 2000. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565926919/qid=975322551/sr=1-1/103-8142783-3048616

--
Andreas Mieth                 mailto:andreas.mieth_at_sdm.de
sd&m AG                       Tel +49 89 63812-237, Fax -410