Re: External procedures problem

From: Umberto Fonda <fonda_at_xxx.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:17:01 +0100

Hi,
you have to set up an environment for calling external procedures. Basically, you should edit the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora to add an external procedure listener. Please refer to "Managing Processes for External Procedures" at Oracle8i Administrator's Guide, cap. 4 for further details.

Regards
Umberto Fonda