Re: Passing a value to a PL/SQL cursor

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:11:39 GMT

I'm really not sure what you are trying to do.

What is your web server? Is it OAS or WebDB and are you using the pl/sql toolkit? If that's the case wouldn't this be inside of pl/sql stored program unit, like a package or a procedure?

I can send you example code of some pages I developed to do this. It didn't take a lot of time to get it working though. If you still need the pages, send an email.