Re: Make a Windows directory in Forms 4.5

From: Alex Filonov <afilonov_at_pro-ns.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:00:35 GMT

Have you tried HOST? It should work. The only problem with it in Windows is that it creates a new thread. As a result, there is no synchronization with following pl/sql code.

In article <8vc3s8$bqq$1_at_gaddy.interpath.net>,   "Stephen Wellman" <swellman_nospam_at_chemware.com> wrote:
> I need to test for the existence of and, if it doesen't exist, make a
 fully
> qualified path and directory for a Windows OS. This seems like a
 trivial
> task, but I am finding it difficult to find a good example. MKDIR
 behaves
> differently for NT than other Windows OS so I don't think HOSTing this
 is a
> viable option.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Stephen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:00:35 CET

Original text of this message